Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Keeping in touch with like minded people

To those I met last weekend:

I was lovely meeting you all. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as well.
I believe that keeping in touch with like minded people is valuable.
Motivation from others when things become challenging pushes us to keep going.

I started this blog to put in writing some of my goals and aspirations and explain the processes I am going through.
I believe personal reflection and putting down commitments in writing will hold us accountable, allowing our goals to be achieved more effectively.

You are welcome to make this space your own too.
Keep in touch!

Shane.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shane, it was great to meet you too!
    What an inspiring and motivating weekend we had! Pete and I have been working our way through TGR this week, still buzzing and sharing what we learned. All going well, we will be at the four day event in February, or perhaps the one in July in Queenstown. Hope to see you there too!

    Monica :-)

    ReplyDelete