Friday, October 22, 2010

I achieved Platinum Level at EzineArticles

I am really excited today. I received an email from EzineArticles saying they have upgraded me to a Platinum Level Author. I have submitted a few articles to them as a Basic member, but each one has to be reviewed by an editor before being approved.

Admittedly, I have had one turned down as it was not of sufficient quality, but one out of the many I submitted is quite good. Being awarded a higher level gives me a moral boost to improve the work I am doing.

Currently, I am working on a big project - that is to develop a low cost (free) resource for new internet marketers. I have been busy drafting this project for a week now. I am learning as I go along, but the experience I get is amazing. I have already hit a few bumps today, but I have time to iron them out. I will update you on my progress with this project soon, so stay tuned.

As the week is drawing to a close, I wish everyone a good weekend. :)

See you next week.

Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment